Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

samsung digital phone lcd 248 keyset dcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamvci

Technical User
Aug 18, 2009
US
I am not sure if this is the right forum but if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated, i have a samsung phone system that was reinstalled after we got rid of our ip phones by polycom, i installed all the phone back to the original extensions and have dial tone, but the problem is that on line 1 which reads 701 on the button reads 709 on the digital part of the phone, we have 3 lines total, but the buttons on the phone (702) line 2 and (703) line 3 do not light up if pressed until i call my cell phone and press hold starting on line 1 then line 2 then line 3 after doing that the buttons light up and all 3 lines work, i am trying to figure out if it is some programming issues or if is something punched down wrong on the phone system it self. -please help if you can.

This may be too late, but try doing trsf 107 on the phone then using the vol+ key to scroll through, it will show you which features are programmed against which keys.

sounds like you are starting your co lines on the wrong ports.the reason you are seeing the line 2 and line 3 is prbabaly because the are coming in on the call (intercom) buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back