Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sample Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen_H

IS-IT--Management
Mar 7, 2017
GB
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get some sample scripts from for the Avaya Contact Center CC6? I'm trying to script the following:

Caller rings main number, they get press 1 for New Customer, 2 for existing. Then when one of the options is pressed, they get another set of options. For some reason I can't get the scripts to link? I've set up the CDN so that it executes the script which has the first set of options, but then I need to make it look for a second set of options. Do I set up a new CDN and ROUTE CALL to that or do I simply point it to the script for that option?

Any help/guidance would be soooo much appreciated :)

Karen

To get to the seconc set of options guess you played an announcement an the collected a digit, I am still using Avaya Blue and Access Link to the callpilot, but the bit your talking about should be much the same:

ASSIGN 0 TO digit_choice_cv

SECTION two_choice

OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT
VOICE SEGMENT Your_Audio_Message_vs
COLLECT 1 DIGITS INTO digit_choice_cv INTER DIGIT TIMER 4
END VOICE SESSION

WHERE digit_choice_cv EQUALS
VALUE 1: EXECUTE SCRIPT NEW_CUST_sk
VALUE 2: EXECUTE SCRIPT EXISTING_CUST_sk
DEFAULT: EXECUTE two_choice <--This is if you want to repeat the options should they get it wrong
END WHERE

Or if you didnt want to step off to another script but wanted the next level of IVR in same script something like:

WHERE digit_choice_cv EQUALS
VALUE 1: EXECUTE NEW_CUST
VALUE 2: EXECUTE EXISTING_CUST
DEFAULT: EXECUTE two_choice <--This is if you want to repeat the options should they get it wrong
END WHERE

SECTION NEW_CUST

<all the options etc. in here>

SECTION EXISTING_CUST

blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back