Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sample database for MICROS RES 5.4 3700 needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

davissd

Technical User
Feb 20, 2016
US
I am hoping someone can help me. I need a sample database for MICROS RES 5.4 3700. I was hoping for something that already had basic touchscreens designed. I would like to recover this database on to a demo machine in a lab environment for training purposes. It would save me a lot of time. It is all right if it has totals and such and is not clean. It's also o.k. if it is borrowed from a current working install. I will take anything I can get.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks. On a clean install, it installs an empty shell. I'm currently going through the configuration on that, but a sample with data/menu items/ touch screens would be nice for reference.

Hmm. Ok. Not sure how fast I can get one up for you, but I can try. Someone else might be able to assist you faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back