Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SALES ORDER ENTRY AND CREDIT CHECKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

TClark45

IS-IT--Management
Oct 29, 2002
US
When entering a sales order, there is a "CREDIT" button to check customer's credit history. On this screen is a field populated with the "open order" total.

I am finding that about half of my customer's "open order" totals are incorrect on this screen, (overstated) which leads to the customer popping up on credit hold (over credit limit) when an order is being entered. However, if you look at the customer's ACTUAL open sales orders in Accounts Receivable Customer inquiry, the total is correct.

I have found a way to correct the wrong figure by going into Library Master - Repair - Data file display and maintenance (File AR1xxx.soa)and changing the proper field, however this must be done on an individual basis. Is there something that can be done globally to correct or recalculate this field for all customers? Any idea why this open order field in "customer credit checking" might be displaying incorrect totals?

My sales order entry people are driving me crazy, so any help you could give would be appreciated!

Rebuild A/R Sort files. When you click on the rebuild button, a window opens with a check box to "Recalculate Aging in Customer Master". Check this box and the box for "Recalculte Open Order amount in Customer" and then click "Proceed". This should recalcualte the open orders and clear the issue you are having.

What is the data file structure of MAS90 Inventory
System.What are the tables in which Inventory data is saved?
How can I import that data to sql server
From where can I get information on it??pls clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back