Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sage Crashing in Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

patpdc

IS-IT--Management
Mar 26, 2004
GB
Having problems with SAGE Line 100 crashing during Sales Order Processing especially when adding a new order. Have eliminated that it is an Anti-virus problem. Has anyone else had similar problems. Any advice would be appreciated.

Can you give me more information? all of the error would be helpful

Thnks in advance to all users out there who continually answer all of our questions. Although I try to answer some questions, I usually am asking.

Thanks for the reply. The message is as follows:

Faulting application svnmosw.exe, version 7.50.0.0.3, faulting module svnmosw.exe version 7.50.0.0.3, fault address 0x00018f2a.

This is obtained from event viewer because an error message is not displayed when Sage crashes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can't find anything, sorry.

Thnks in advance to all users out there who continually answer all of our questions. Although I try to answer some questions, I usually am asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back