Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sad 1

strongm

MIS
May 24, 2001
GB
This forum got little enough traffic as it was, but I think the new site and initially confusing interface may have finally killed it off by discouraging those posters that remained. There hasn't been a fresh posting for a month. I hope I'm wrong.

With the new site I've been getting an email alert for every single post. Evidently I was subscribed to everything, like this forum. Not a big deal, I just Unwatch each forum that I wouldn't typically visit. I just saw a moving co. ad posted in another forum. Looked again later and it was removed. I guess that can happen with any forum.

This forum got little enough traffic as it was, but I think the new site and initially confusing interface may have finally killed it off by discouraging those posters that remained. There hasn't been a fresh posting for a month. I hope I'm wrong.

I would strongly agree! I HATE the new format. I find it difficult to navigate. Like where is the "General Access Discussion" forum?

I'm still here but I do not like the new layout. After I found "Languages" I continue to visit.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back