Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAC/CF Override in Station Form with Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuppiFluppi

Technical User
Nov 22, 2006
DE
Hello All,

I have the following issue: I've activated "SAC/CF Override" on the Station form (Page 3) to have the ability to break through any call forward of the team-members. I also have the team-Buttons administered to this Station. All is working fine.
If I log in an call center agent, then this doesn't work anymore. But I also want to break through the forwarded stations with my Agent Login-id. The Agent and the Station both have the same COR and TN.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel from Berlin, DE

After logging in an agent on a station, i believe the agent parameters will be forced over the extension.

Yes, and Avaya says that, this is "works as designed". I've opened a GRIP Request at Avaya.

So, if anybody finds this, it is impossible!

What about priority calling, I do know that if send all calls is activated it will over ride and continue to ring the phone

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back