Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SABE 401

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmptrgreek

IS-IT--Management
Dec 29, 2004
US
i will sitting for SABE 401 next week, if anyone has taken this exam and has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!

I can tell you that it is a difficult test. Have you taken any other Crystal Tests? If so, they are the same structure and design, similar style questions, but obviously different content. When i took mine, i went through the books i had and studied everything that sounded like an answer to a possible test question.

Good luck...

cmptrgeek,

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. I just passed the SABE301 test a week ago and I hope to take the SABE401 test in the next couple of months.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

I just sat and passed SABE401 today, and can only strongly recommend learning as much of the manual as you can.

Like you, I took as much advice as I could from various people ... among them, other folks who had passed, and I can honestly say that I didn't get the same questions as they did.

e.g. everyone I have spoken to said that they did not have a single question about sizing and thresholds. I had questions on both.

I strongly believe that the only way to pass a BOE exam is to study the contents of the manual again and again ... and again. That way, even if you don't know the answer for certain, you'll be prepared to make an educated guess.

Anyway - best of luck with the exam. I hope you do well.

I passed the test. It was more difficult, but not horrible. I would reccommend studying all the material you have access to. i was not asked any sizing or process flow questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back