Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SA Button Programming Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjrocksit

IS-IT--Management
Feb 15, 2008
US
Good Morning All-

I learned how to program an SA button yesterday to do autodial when pressed, but I'm looking for a list of other codes I can use for SA buttons. Anyone have any good info?

Thanks in advance-

J

There is a whole lot of stuff on the Avaya website: support.avaya.com that you can download for free and you can read to your hearts content!

The Feature Reference document for Legend/Magix is very good for explanations and the interactions of features. I don't recall any other mfg producing any similar document like this for their product. I highly recommend it. (Codes are included)

Happy reading!

....JIM....

Thanks Jim-

I found a document that had some codes, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to hire someone to do this for me.

I'm trying to find a way to take over a call on a different extension using a SA button. I haven't found a feature code that will allow me to do it yet, or that I can get to work properly.

Thanks again for your help.

-Jeramie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back