Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

S8500 UDP"D to 2 Magix system with intuity LX and centralized VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkaloger

Vendor
Oct 25, 2002
US
I have and s8500 Server UDP'D to 2 Magix systems with Centralized VM on a Intuity LX. Locally the vm works fine but the VM does not recognize the remote sites. I get the person you are trying to reach is unavailable, use touch tone to enter the ext. you are trying to reach. This is a mode code integration. Any ideas .

Pkaloger.

I must confess that I do not have any experence with an LX but are the extension ranges defined in the LX for the remote sites? In a Intuity you have to define the extension ranges. Might be worth looking into.

Hope this helps
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

I wish it was that easy, all of the subscribers are registered with the intuity, The difference that I have found is that when you monitor the ports for incoming calls the local site starts with a #02 and the remote starts with a 0##02.Their must be a way for the LX to Differentiate between node one and node two.

Peter.

What are switch numbers set to on the Magix?

Also, do you have Centralized VM via Mode Code set in system-parameters customer-options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back