Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

S8100 w/G600 Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorhead777

Technical User
Jul 15, 2003
US
Has anyone had a problem with the S8100 "losing" the rasaccess password. Every so often I am unable to ras into the S8100 and have to have the on-site person reset the password for me from the services port in the PBX on the terminal emulator. The other problem that I am having is that the dadmin login every 2 weeks or so puts me into the linux bash shell and what I get when I dial in is the "S8100-dadmin>" prompt instead of going straight into the multivantage software. Is there a command that I can put in that will get me back to the multivantage software without doing a reset 4 on the PBX?

Thanks

To get to the administration program I believe that you type "multivantage" from the prompt on an S8100. If it is a release 10 IP600 I believe you type "DEFINITY".

IPSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back