Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Runtime Problem with RAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioleti

Programmer
Jan 16, 2004
LI
Hi there

I have a Problem with RAS 10. I had a RAS 9 Application with the ActiveXViewer which worked fine. Now i tried to run the application with RAS 10. After examining the sample-Applications from Crystal 10 i made some changes and then i tried to run the Report.
But now i receive constantly the following error-message:

Error occured on Server. -2147482926: One or more fields could not be found in the result set. Use Verify Database to update the report.
Error in File c:\winnt\temp\{1C2A0465-DEA3-4F3A-8160-2EEA2822A42E}.rpt: The rowset could not be found.

This error occurs though i tried the report to run with the designer before. There everything was correct, no database update was necesary.
Then i tried to add the VerifyDatabase-Method to my ASP-Code. After that i receive now the following error:

a report name was not specified.

But that cannot be possible i have opened the report with the open-Method from the ReportClientDocument-Object.

Has anybody an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back