Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Runtime error in IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmientjes

Programmer
Mar 27, 2002
NL
I many times get the message: Internet explorer has found a non valid sign (position 1, line 1). Should the search for the failure be started?
I work with with Windows XP.
Does anyone have a tip for me?

fmientjes:

The information you stated about your particular problem is too limited. Please detail your situation thoroughly so we can assist you. What kind of info? Info like: which version of IE?; what do you do before the error shows up? [you did mentioned that it happens many times]; did you have this problem since going XP? Info like this will help us help you. By the way, have you thought about moving on to IE6?

Hope this helps!

[peace]

I work with IE 6 and XP Professional.
Since I moved up to XP I am experiencing this problem.
At some internet pages it comes up with the message that it has found an error and it wants to start debugging. I haven't found a system in which pages.
The guess from Smitee wasn't succesful.
This problem is more annoying than really a problem, but solving it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back