Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Runtime CRRUN32.EXE Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsub

Programmer
Feb 2, 2006
US
I am running an executable created from CR8.5. After a couple of hours of running, the run aborts with a runtime error referencing CRRUN32.exe. The report is to process about 36,000 records. It contains a subreport. The report is exported to Excel. Has anyone experienced this issue?

Hi,
Its been ages since I worked with a executable CR report ( and it was not fully supported in 8.5, If I recall correctly ) - But one thing to check is if there is sufficient free space in the TEMP directory being used by the machine running the report - If that fills up, the CR will fail.

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Hi Turkbear,

I dropped the subreport. I replaced all the elements from the subreport into the main. The report now runs in less the two minutes and as expected, no longer have a space issue.

Thanks,
FSUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back