Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Running th Snapview package on a Clarion CX700

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailguyjd

Technical User
Feb 11, 2005
US
Hello,

I'm trying to run the Snapview package on my CX 700. Is their a way to determine if the Snapview enabler package is enabled or not. I'm running my Navisphere agent on a Linux system. Is their something that I should install from a linux host (RPM) or if it's something I have permission to upload via the navisphere console or if I need access to the system underlying the navisphere. I haven't seen any more details about what the snapview enabler looks like.

You shouldn't need to install anything on the host to use Snapview to clone the disks hosted on the *nix host.

Denny
MVP
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2008 BI / MWSS 3.0: Configuration / MOSS 2007: Configuration)
MCITP (SQL 2005 DBA / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2005 DBD / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 BI)

My Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back