Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Running report from web

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertSBoyle

Programmer
Feb 21, 2001
EU
Hi there, I am going demented with 2 reports that run fine from Crystal Reports but when I run them from the web all I get is the initial screen and the cursor staying in place as if it is working and retreiving data, but nothing ever happens. No error message, no data, nothing. I have changed the name of the report to something nonsensical and it does the same, I save the data with the report, it does the same, I try a test report with no database connection it does the same...I am going mad, please help this man stay sane for xmas!!! I am running Reports 8 on NT 4 and we have plenty of reports that run just fine....except these !! They are simple reports that just don't seem to be getting picked up by the viewer or something. Please help, please give generously !

Thanks,
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back