Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Running MS Teams in VDI Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGarcia87

Technical User
Jun 24, 2002
US
My organization is trying to run MS Teams in a VDI environment using Thin Clients, but are running into issues with lagging. The thin client specs meet the requirements to run Teams in a virtual environment. Any advice on what requirements are needed on the VM side? Thank you for your assistance!

Hey User, I can suggest to you some of the things which you should take care of. On the VM side, you should take care that desktops are built on 2vCPU/8GB RAM Virtual Machine(VM), limited to 3 Desktops per VM for optimal performance and storage capacity be chose according to your requirements.

Suppose you or your organization is creating a VDI environment. In that case, I suggest you can do so with the help of managed VDI services providers so that they can take care of the specifications according to your business requirements.

You can choose the right provider and go for their services, and you can even take a free consultation or free trial from some reputed providers.
Let me know if you want any further help or suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back