Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Running GWCHECK

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdavis37

MIS
Jul 9, 2002
US
Which options should I select if I just wanted to know which users are inactive?

You most certainly can. It's as simple as filling in the # of days since last activity and specifying the location to write the log file to. We do an audit twice a year this way.

FarOut
V-Peace-V

Is there something like this available for GW 5.5.3? If so, I am unable to locate it.

If I'm not mistaken (and I might be), GWCheck was available for GW 5.5. It would be in your software distribution directory (SDD): [blue]<SDD>\software\admin\utility\gwcheck\gwcheck.exe[/blue]. I'm not at work, so I'm not 100% sure on that location.

The "help" for GWCheck is pretty decent. Check there for instructions on how to use it.

Good luck.
-Ron

We all play from the same deck of cards, it's how we play the hand we are dealt which makes us who we are. -Me

murof siht edisni kcuts m'I - PLEH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back