Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Runcommand acCmdPrint problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookery

Programmer
Apr 4, 2002
GB
When I run the above command it seems to print out all of the records contained in the Form behind the pop-up one that is open AND that has the Focus (first thing I checked).

I also tried using Docmd.PrintOut.acSelection to no avail.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks for your reply but to begin with it's a pop-up Form and it can contain more than just the one record. I dont really want to go down the road of having to put hidden text boxes on the form displaying ID's.

This used to work in a previous copy and I'm not sure why it's now broken.....?

Without filtering you can't print a single record from a form/report. So form should have a idbox that recognize the record. Or the form's recordsource must be a filtered query.

The Forms recordsource is a filtered query. As I mentioned when I used to Print it'd print the results from this query. Now it prints all the records from the screen underneath.

Any other ideas?

Create a report using the query and print it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back