Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Run time SECURITY Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireman1143

IS-IT--Management
Mar 5, 2002
US
When I open a database in Access 2003 RUNTIME it displays a dialog box that is a Security Warning. I know how tosolve this issue using Access but I can't figure out how to do it using the runtime.

The application is status board for In/Out and only has one form, a continous form with only three fields - Name (which can not be changed), In/Out (which is a combo box) and a short text field for a quick note.

I thought the macros may be the issue so I have removed the two macros (Autoexec and Exit) and have instead used the Startup and have the form displayed on startup. The CLOSE button is used to Quit the application.

I will only have about twenty names listed and most employees use the app twice a day, to show they are in (morning) and out (gone home in afternoon).

Thank you

Thanks Remou

I will give it a try. This is the first I knew about the SelfCert.

Fireman1143

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back