Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Run *.exe in one computer which has not installed Visual Basic with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuanwang

Technical User
Jul 24, 2002
SE
I have one database created by VB and Access. I save this database as *.exe. I am going to use execution file in one computer which has no Visual Basic in it. Then I got some problems. I can not display some forms which contains some tables created by FSFlexGrid. There is one prompt saying "Run-time error '372':Failed to load control'MSFlexGrid' from MSFLXGRD.OCX. Your version of MSFLXGRD.OCX may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provied with your application." When click OK button, then this program (*.exe) shut down totally. Also with other form which has no FSFlexGrid, I can not see any data inside (there should be some data from Access).

Does anyone know how solve this problem? Chuan Wang
Royal Institute of Technology
Stockholm, Sweden
Homepage:

Use the packaging and deployment wizard. It's use is detailed in VBHelp Let me know if this helps

'There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back