Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RTP Ports on Equinox using VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

makemetrend

Technical User
Jan 23, 2019
PH
What are the ports needed to allow if we are encountering a one way audio? I allowed the RTP Port ranges from 35000-40000 but their fw team reduces it to 35000-35300.
Do I need to allow also the 40750-50750 for in direction? If yes, is that configurable like we will do a 40750-40800 only?

How did you come up with the ports 35000-40000? These are the default SBCE media ports. But you do not use an SBCE? Otherwise I think you can define the ports in the (specials) settingsfile.

Freelance Certified Avaya Aura Engineer

We do have SBCE in our enterprise. Sorry for the missing part there

By the way, let them fire the FW team. They just can;’t decide what ports to open! ;-)

The ports on the SBCE are configurable so that is not an issue. You cab adjust it. But the phone has it’s own port range and those ports need to be open too. You can try to find out if the used ports for the phone(group) can be loaded via the settingsfile.

Freelance Certified Avaya Aura Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back