Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RSA Setup Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

3408phonegod

IS-IT--Management
Apr 21, 2007
US
Think I'm missing something in trying to get the RSA/DISA function to operate on an F9600XLc. I set up the RSA directory number (DID) and security code. I can call the RSA DN and get my dial tone, enter the security code and get another dial tone, but can't get any further. Seems like any extension or access code I enter after that just gets me a reorder tone. Stations I'm trying to dial do have feature 450 in their COS. I get the reorder after dialing all four digits of the extenison. When trying to dial an access code, #47 for example, I get the reorder after dialing the "4". and I do have my security code set for RSM=0 (unrestricted) but still can't get anywhere. Can anybody tell me what am I missing here?

Check for the presence of the access code in NPSYS TTID 8
DIS NP,,8 will show all access codes in TTID 8. (CO Trk terminating numbering plan.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back