Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

routing witheld calls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polaroid

Technical User
Sep 30, 2004
IT
hi everybody
i have to route all incoming calls with no specified number ,witheld ,to a specific destination

in CLI tab of brand new "incoming call route " I tried using WITHELD
using .W
using W
but nothing changes
can you help me please?

Just put a ! mark in the incoming CLI field and enter a destenation.

· Incoming CLI
Enter a number to match the caller’s ICLID provided with the call. This field is matched left-to-right. Number options are:
· Full telephone number.
· Partial telephone number, for example just the area code.
· ! : Matches calls where the ICLID was withheld.
· ? : for number unavailable.
· Blank for all.
· To match on just the Incoming Caller ID, use a * in the Incoming Number field and leave the Incoming Sub Address blank.
· Destination
Select the destination for the call from the list box. This contains all available extensions, users, groups, RAS services and voicemail. System short codes and dialing numbers can be entered manually. Once the incoming call is matched the call is passed to that destination.
· Drop-Down List Options
The following options appear in the drop-down in the following order:
· Voicemail allows remote mailbox access with Embedded Voicemail, Voicemail Lite and Voicemail Pro. Callers are asked to enter the extension ID of the mailbox required and then the mailbox access code.
· User Names
· Hunt Groups Names
· AA:Name directs calls to an Embedded Voicemail auto-attendant services.
· Manually Entered Options
The following options can be entered manually into the field.
· VM:Name Directs calls to the matching start point in Voicemail Pro.

"The lack of understanding is the root of all problems

You should try with ? as well, depends on who the number is presented, if it's withheld or unavailible.

ok ! works but only with analogue and isdn:)
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back