Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing with GDTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfanfossi

Programmer
Sep 18, 2010
CA
Hi,

Can't remember how to use GDTR129 with 10 didits string.

I have the C.O. who is sending me 7,10 and 11 digit strings. I want to use GDTR rule 129 to route to a DNI then to a stn.

System works great when receiving 4 didits, matches DIDCR, RULETBL) as it matches the DGTS in DPLN. But of course I do not have 7 ,10 and 11 digit strings defined in DPLN.

How cna I route DNIS received with DGTR ?

Can't remember.... Thanks !

One more thing, Not sure if I can use DIDCR/RULETBL at the same time as GDTR/DNIT/DNI for the same trunks grp.

I know it works for HiPath 4000, but not sure for Hicom 300e.

In my case, it is a Hicom 300e, I do not need DIDCR, but I need GDTR 129...

Hi
You can routed the call with the amo dnit. This amo has link with acdrs(table date and time) and acdrt(table route)
when you route the call with the last number you are using dnit pilot, but when you route with the all number you are using the any.
you can check this information in in the link /descarga(download)/siemens/flexrouting siemensacd/flexroutingbvobvc.ppt

you have two kind of procedure in:
this information is in spanish but you can follow the confiration step to step (is a good technical information).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back