Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing Two Networks using a single VPN Link using Cisco Routers

Status
Not open for further replies.

imapn

Technical User
Jun 11, 2005
ET
Hi there,

I have a VPN link connecting my branch offices to the HQ. Currently, they are using the VPN for the Centralized application only. Now there is a need for some computers to access Internet via the HQ. Can I use two separate networks via the single VPN without communicate each other. I am using Cisco routers for VPN. For the branches side I use 2611XM and for the HQ 3725 routers. Currently there are 5 branches. I am wondering by using two IP Addresses on a single interface for the lan and one external interface for the VPN.

Please advice

Not certain what the challenge is here...

It appears that you have VPN links set up to enable application access from the branch offices to the head office.

To enable them to access the internet via the head office, simply add a route to the internet via the network address of your head office on each of your remote systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back