Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesk1978

Technical User
Jul 17, 2000
GB
I have five application server all on this ip network 192.136.154.0 that are haveing problem communicating with workstations on the ip network 192.136.94.0. <br><br>I added the following default route on the SCO boxes to our router by typing the following command (this router has an interface for both networks)<br><br>/etc/route add default 192.136.154.158 1<br><br>This solved the problem so I added it to the /etc/tcp file at the end of the start up so that it would remain after rebooting, but this doesn't seem to work.<br>Any one give mw some help, thanks!!

You might need to add the route at start up. Maybe look at adding the S99route script to the rc2.d directory. This helped me out with a simular problem.<br><br> <p>Danny Daniels<br><a href=mailto:dannyd@aboveboardelectronics.com>dannyd@aboveboardelectronics.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back