Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

routing group connectors queuing up, no delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinRR

Technical User
May 26, 2004
US
Hello everyone,
environment, 2 Exchange 2k on Win2k Server, different sites, different routing groups. I have routing group connectors connecting routing groups. Until recently all was working fine (1+ years) recently however, any mail sent from site A to Site B will simply hang up in the queue for the routing group connector. All other mail will go through, and mail will travel in the opposite direction using the same routing group connector. It will hang until I do a complete server reboot, then the messages are delivered. It will stay indefinately if I do not reboot said server.(stopping and re-starting services does nothing.) I have tried deleting and re-creating routing group connectors, as well as adding new connectors, however every 5-7 days, the connector will hang up and spool emails until I reboot. Any ideas what may be causing this??

thanks in advance for any tips or help.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back