Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing calls to two destinations via an ASBCE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

firespyer

MIS
Oct 7, 2010
US
I am trying to route calls based on the number, 312xxxxxxx calls go to Lync, 609xxxxxxx calls go to Avaya SM. All of the calls regardless of anything I have tried will only try to go to Lync. I set up URI groups for both Server Flows isolating the specific traffic I want to go to each destination. But calls to 609xxxxxxx don't seem to even look at the SM Server flow I just got a 503 back.

Has anyone tried to do something like this, I haven't been able to find any docs that cover this type of routing.

Is there any reason you couldn't route it all to SM and peel it out there whether it should go to Lync or not?

No, I haven't connected two systems on the private/trusted side of the SBC!

Do not assign a URI group to a server flow, assign it to a route profile. Create a route profile with two routes; Lync as the first priority route and SM as the second priority. Add the 312 URI group to the Lync destination, and * as the URI group for SM. Place this route profile in the SIP trunk provider's server flow.

I ended up just send everything to SM

Redphone thanks for the information, I'll test that out in a SBC i have on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back