Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing Calls from ICM IVR to IPT extensions directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babod

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2009
Dear All,

I am about designing a call flow with its associated ICM script for an IT support center, that would route calls via an IVR prompt to different skill groups using the CED node. I also want the caller to have the option of connecting directly to the IT support staff (an agent) by using the IP extension number (4 digits) placed as DTMF inputs at the IVR prompt. For instance, if you have an IVR prompt as this, "Thanks for calling the IT service desk, if you know the extension you want to reach, dial it now or dial 1 for Network issue, 2 for ....... and so on. My challenge is only with the first part i.e. setting up the script to push the call directly to an agent's phone on CCM. Who can advise on what to do?. We have CVP 4.0 (duplexed) as the routing clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back