Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing a NXX within a LD NPA to a separate Route? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiremonkey01

Technical User
Jan 6, 2005
US
My company is setting up a VoIP network between facilities and wants to route only 1 NXX out of a LD NPA across the VoIP network. Can any help me with what load/loads and steps are needed?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Russ

in ld 86 build a rlb that points to the voip route.. then in ld 90 point the npa to that rlb

use a second entry in that rlb to send it out tdm IF the voip is down or conjested

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Ld86 to create any digit manipulation needed (if any)

LD86 to create a route list for this call

LD90 to print out the NPA

LD90 to out the NPA

LD90 to add it back as an SPN, entering the same RLI, but at prompt SDRR, enter ARRN, it will prompt you to enter a number - enter the exchange within that area code. Then it will prompt you for the RLI for that specific call - enter the RLI you created in the first step after digit manipulation. Then return until you reach REQ again.

~

Thanks johnpoole, I have all of these steps covered, your earlier BARS 101 posting really helped, I appreciate it, thanks.

GHTROUT, you hit it right on with your last LD 90 notation, I replaced the NPA with the SPN instructions you gave and it worked like a charm. Thank you very much.

Ps.You guys have a great website, really helpful.

Yep, John and I worked many years to get that web site up - the only thing is, John is never blamed for the broken links or content errors !

And I say he is the cause of all my mistakes! :)

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back