Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing a call to a mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozy

Technical User
Jun 13, 2001
GB
Hi there.

Could someone point me in the right direction. I need to setup an extension which will say rings 4 times then routes the call to a mobile phone.

Cheers

You have to set up remote coverage.
do a "change coverage remote, and set up the number you wish to dial out to, including the 0 or 9 or whatever you use to dial an outside line.
Then on the coverage path of the station, point it to the position you just programmed, so if you put it on position 10, put R10 on the coverage path.
Also make sure that you have rights enabled in COR etc to allow forwarding outside again, if you want external callers to be forwarded..

Hope this helps

Rob

Rob

Hi there

Thanks for your help, it worked a treat.

Cheers

Hi Rob,

I had same question too, it work fine if user dial from internal, (call from ext) but when user try to call from outside (need forwarding call) that call goes to operator, Why ?

Rgds
IS

"I had same question too, it work fine if user dial from internal, (call from ext) but when user try to call from outside (need forwarding call) that call goes to operator, Why ?"

I'm guessing it has to do with trunk to trunk transfer. I would try changing that in the COS and see if that resolves your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back