Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Route pattern issues w Callmanager 4.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancef

MIS
Jan 16, 2008
US
I am trying to setup communication between our main office and a remote office. The problem I am having is trying to test the connection between the two.
Main office extensions are 757XX while remote are 777XX. When I run the dialed number analyzer "match result" when dialing from main(75756) to remote(77717) = "RouteThisPattern" but when i use my 7941 phone(main office) once I dial the second 7 in 77717 I immediately get "Your call can not be completed as dialed...."
I looked to see what route patters are being applied using the DNA and I see 777XX is aplied when calling 777XX from 757XX. But when I call another main office number using DNA the pattern always shows the extension i am calling so instead off a 757XX pattern it would show "Route Patten: Pattern = 75777" if I called that extension. Now I looked at the route patterns that were put in place and can not find a pattern designated to deal w station to station calling. Where else should I be looking?
TIA,
Stue

Provide outside dial tone needed to be unchecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back