Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

route calls to switchboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzieb

IS-IT--Management
Jan 21, 2009
ZA
Hi There

I am trying to block a CLID using a script and then route the calls to the switchboard. Currently the switchboard is a CDN but I deleted it and created a CDP. Yet when I dial it I just get a busy tone. The switchboard is a DataPulse, and to dial it internally we use 9.

Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Regards
BazzieB

We block CLID in script and disconnect with

IF CLID EQUALS block_clid_gv THEN DISCONNECT
END IF

Would think it would work for you if you create CLID variable block_clid_gv and put in the CLI(s)

IF CLID EQUALS block_clid_gv THEN ROUTE CALL <CDN number>
END IF

Hi Bignose

Thanks for that.

I currently have mine like this:

IF CLID EQUALS block_clid_gv THEN
GIVE BUSY
ELSE
ROUTE CALL 9 /*my switchboard number*/
END IF

but for some reason my AACC isnt accepting the call. The CDP has been acquired by AACC.

If you rebuilt the number as a CDP, you don't need to dial a 9 before it, you just dial the CDP number.

Thanks for the response guys.

I think there might be a bigger issue on my side. When I originally created the script and dialled the number I would get through to a totally different script. I then rebooted my Signaling Server which controls the SIP to AACC and then couldnt get through at all.

Only reason i asked if the switchboard was in the AACC is because you mentioned that the 9 for switchboard was acquired so in that case you would just:

GIVE BUSY
ELSE
EXECUTE SCRIPT <switchboard_script>
END IF

Hi Bignose21

My switchboard (9) isn't in AACC. The DID that connects to 9 is 7000. So from an external line you would dial xxx xxx 7000 and gets through to the switchboard. 7000 is a CDN. I deleted the CDN and created a CDP and acquired it on AACC, it acquired fine. But for some reason it is not going to the script. The script I used is this:

GIVE BUSY
ELSE
END IF

If i prt out DNB 9, it looks like this:
DN 9
CPND
CPND_LANG ROMAN
NAME Operator
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
TYPE ATT
TN 004 1 02 00 12 MAY 2010
(2250)
TN 004 1 02 04 12 MAY 2010
(2250)
TN 016 0 02 00 12 MAY 2010
(2250)

so i would say you just need to put 7000 back in as a CDN, in AACC configuration add CDN and acquire. In master script tie the CDN to the switchboard script and test it gets there say

GIVE MUSIC <MUS_Route>
WAIT 5
DISCONNECT

once you are getting that far cange the script to

GIVE BUSY
ELSE
END IF

If that does not work you could try adding an LDN, phantom or ACD forwarded to 9 and routing to that instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back