Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Route between BC11 and BC12

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsod

Technical User
Jan 10, 2005
SE
We have recently upgrade a stand alone site to bc12 and moved the pbx, the other site is still bc11.
After this was done i get many alarms with fault code 268,270,303 and 309. They come back every hour. I checked
Code:
RODAP:ROU=*
IONCP;
IONPP;
for that ROU and the parameters seem to be right on both sites.
Any ideas of what could be wrong ? What could affect the trunk since the move. I can still dial the numbers over the trunk but the connection goes up and down for split second.

THX in advance.

Could it be :-
a) noisy line -
or b) faulty card ?

To test a) Take the line out of service & try a BERT test.
For b) Change the card(s)

check earthing on both sides.
are you sure about the link, is there a provider involved??

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

I tried to change the TLU cards without any sucess...
Yes there is provider involved with the link. But when i disconnect the slave side of the line is working perfectly.
Whats a BERT test and how do i take the line out of service ? Earthing on both sides is OK.

seems to me this could be faulty cabling at one of the 2 sites or a provider problem...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

I havent seen the cabling on the slave side myself, but how many ways is it possible to connect the cable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back