Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

rounding

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikidushi

Technical User
Jan 8, 2009
AW
Hi everyone,

i am trying to round a formula in crystal v.10. but i dont know how to do that, can someone please help.
my formula is 1.5228 + 3.0928 + 1.5228 = total, but i am having a problem with the end result, the end result show difference in cent, how can i set it so it thus not round up or down???? the total percentage should be 0.06383.

thanx in advance.

Not sure what you are doing to get the percent .06383. I know that there are two ways of rounding in the world and I do not recall which way Crystal uses. Either way there are 'fixes' available in code

Your post is unclear. Based on the data provided (1.5228 + 3.0928 + 1.5228), I don't see how the expected result is 0.06383.

Please provided the actual code you are using in your formula, the result you are getting and the result you want.

Please also advise what field formatting options you have selected for the formula.

Cheers
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back