Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rotate company logo on a form / dialogue box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2005
GB
Can anyone suggest a way to do this in access? any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Use a Label and set its Vertical property. Properties Dialog ? Other > Vertical.

Cheers,
Bill

HI Bill, i am also interested in doing this, how does it work? can I paste my logo into a label?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering, but had to wait for an incapacitated server.

No, you can't paste your logo into a label. However you can copy and paste it directly onto a form or report and Access will automatically create an unbound OLE frame to hold it.

I don;t know if you can rotate an OLE frame, but I do know that you can copy and paste your logo into a Word document and then rotate it using the rotate command on the Picture toolbar. Then copy and paste into the form or report.

Cheers,
Bill

I think we have our threads crossed a little.

What I'm looking for is a way for my logo to continuously rotate or be otherwise animated for the duration of a form being open.

Is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back