Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rooms and Resouces Deleting Rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

horna

Programmer
Jan 29, 2002
US
I see where IllogicallyLogical answered a question of deleting rooms as follows:
"Within Domino Administrator under the 'People and Groups' tab expand 'Domino Directories' as well as your company Address Book. Select the entry for 'Mail-in Databases and Resources' and look in the right hand pane for the 'Rooms' entry. Expand the 'Rooms' entry and find the rooms you would like to remove and delete them. "
QUESTION: I have a room, with hundreds of reservations. The room has been turned into offices, so it no longer exists. I want to delete the room in R&R, but I am afraid that after I delete the room, Notes will sent cancelations to the hundreds of people that have existing reservations, in the room. Upon deleting the room, will Notes launch cancelation notices to users?
Thank you very much for your help.

I believe it does, but an Admin would be able to confirm that with certainty.
On the other hand, you can easily create a test room, book a reservation on it, then cancel the test room and see what happens.

Pascal.

I've got nothing to hide, and I'd very much like to keep that away from prying eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back