Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

rollovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

StressedTechie

Technical User
Jul 13, 2001
GB
I want to have a menu that when you hover over a item, an image will appear on the right hand side of the website. Very much like a rollover but without rolling over the image if you know what I mean is this possible

Thanks

The word you are looking for is Disjointed Rollover - a quick search gives several, including thread248-797692

I would use swap image behavior in the "Behaviors" part of dreamweaver. You could have the text be an image, and then rolllover it to swap out to your image.

Intermediate Dreamweaver user, learning more everyday.

text needn't be an image, just highlight it and add "#" without quotes to the link properties. This will give you an href to attach the swap image behaviour to.

[Peace][Pipe]

Thanks guys that helps loads. I created a flash becuase I didnt think this was possible. Now I need to reconsider my choice. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back