Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rollover helptext?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smope

Programmer
May 7, 2003
NO
Hi, I wondered if anyone knows if there is possible to get helptext to pop up next to the mouse when the mouse is over a certain item in an PDF document. I would like it to act the same as when I have the mouse over the update button on my explorer, it then comes a yellow label with the text "Update". I hope you have understood the problem and can help me.

This rollover can be done by using creating using the short descriptions in the 'FIELD' properties dailogue box. Look under 'TYPE' then 'OPTIONS' for the button options. You can enter here short description text to show above 'links' texts or use a 'rollover' buttons you have created.

Real 'rollover' buttons need to be imported (as a PDF) and resized in the the same 'FIELD' dialoge box . (See the options here and click on 'LAYOUT' to se how to import a button) and place text over or above as you wish. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back