Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Roll back from BOE XI to CE 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmonroe6

Technical User
Aug 26, 2005
US
Howdy!

Any suggestions on how to go about rolling back to CE 10 - database changes, maintain user accounts, maintain existing reports, etc.

Thx

The first think that comes to my mind is to use the Import Wizard to move everything from XI to a fresh install of 10. I've never tried to go BACK so I can't say if it would work or not???

Chris
Data Intelligence Group

Doubt this will work. A lesson learned regarding backing up before you update?

Bob

I just went through this process. Here's what BO Support sent to get me back to where I had been. HTH,
Myron

-------------------
It seems that uninstallation of the BO XI & CE10 had not removed them completely, from your computer. I am sending you 2 links, that will surely help you.

1. This will help you in " How to manually uninstall BusinessObjects Enterprise XI".

2. this will guide you how to completely remove & reinstall CE10.

Please follow the instructions & try to reinstall CE10 as according to the procedure mentioned in PDF. Please check whether it solves the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back