Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

rockwell-zoltrix??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
hi could anybody tell me which driver i need for a zoltrix(rockwell) rs56/sp-pci r6793-11 faxmodem and were to get it from,i used to use a cobra driver for it but i dont think it was the right one,i`m going back to my old modem after getting fed up with my intel ambient chipset modem it would only connect at 33,600 tried everything but still no good i even got the new driver from intel and guess what......it went to 31,200 thats it i thought ive had enough.......i`m on win98se by the way...........cheers

You can also try and
Both sites have a tremendous amount of information about modems and links to drivers.

I believe that driver guide is subscription based, but may be worth it if you do any consulting and have to install hardware for people. I don't know how many times I have gotten to a site to find that the hardware the person wants installed is old and they don't have the drivers any more.

pansophic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back