Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Roaming profiles, Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

brundleseth

Technical User
Apr 9, 2009
GB
Some brief background, I work for a charity and this is my first server install - I'm a CCNA and pretty experienced with stand-alone Windows machines, but have little knowledge of servers/AD/Group Policy/Exchange, though I did some research before tackling the system we have now. It's been running fairly reliably for about 6 months now.

I have two users who want full access to the same set of files, and a single unique email address, using a horribly old program that demands write access to its own folder in Program Folders. I may be showing immense ignorance here, but is it possible, feasible to allow two users to log into the same roaming account on different client machines? Both users wish to receive email back to a single address, one user is the office manager and has her own Outlook/Exchange account already configured and working, but I don't know how to forward emails to her existing account and to a newly set up account for use by both workers.
Any help would be welcome.

Apologies, I mean "Program Files", not "Program Folders"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back