Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Roaming Profiles/Can't view local drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSR63

MIS
Nov 4, 2004
US
I have a unique issue with a roaming profile error for some of my remote users however I think it's caused by DNS - not sure though.

Some users (with no similarities at all) get a "cannot locate server copy of roaming profile" error and they also can not access their local drives w/in Citrix.
All the profile subjects have been tested and are correct - the Event ID is 1521.

I also get the UPHClean event ID 1201
on both Citrix servers

Not sure how to resolve this issue

Another thing also is that on one of the 2 citrix servers - users cannot access their local drives.

I have had to temporarily disable the roaming profiles and let the users work of the local profiles

look in the managment console and see if the checkbox is enabled beside allow client drive to be mapped. For your roaming profile issue is another issue. In the terminal server tab on the user account. Check and see if the path is there for your roaming profiles. That might fix your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back