Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RMI- Java.rmi.server.ExportException HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuli

Programmer
May 16, 2000
IT
Hallo!<br><br>Could you help me please!!!!<br><br>I have created my RMI classes with RMI Access Builder then I have tested<br>with VAD 2.0 and it's OK.<br>Then I would try RMI Application! I exported my classes on the server and on<br>the client and I checked the CLASSPATH.<br>Then I started RMI-REGISTRY and the Remote Object Instance Manager on<br>server machine. Then I start the application on the client and I received<br>this error:<br>COM.ibm.ivj.eab.rmi.client.IVJRException: IVJ0208E:<br>provaRMI.IdentificativiServer:Exception exporting proxy.<br>Details------&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>Unable to create remote reference ;nested exception is:<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;java.rmi.server.ExportException: Object ID<br>already in use<br>&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<br><br>Please Help me??????<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Claudia<br><br><br><br><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back