Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RME Configuration Manager Java Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrnecon

Technical User
Feb 7, 2001
GB
Hello,

I have installed CiscoWorks2000, CiscoView and Resource Manager Essentials on Windows NT Server. I am using Netscape Communicator 4.76 with java plug-in installed. Everything is working perpectly except for the configuration manager on RME. Every time I try to access Resource Manager Essentials->Administration->Configuration Management->General Setup for example, I get a "java.io.StreamCorruptedException" with a possible cause of "Version Mismatch, Expected 5 and got 3338". I get the same error from every work station or the server itself regardless of the Browser Version - so I suspect that it is an application problem. If anyone has had the same problem and has managed to conquor it, please let me know!!

Thanks,
Conor.

You should open a TAC case on this, they will be able to help you out. I know there's filee you need to delete, and then it will work, but forgotten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back