Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RM Fully Applied Historical Items on the HATB Report due to MC020104

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm100

Technical User
Jul 13, 2011
CA
There was an older post that has since been closed on this same topic.

The person felt the problem was solved because they simply whacked the MC020104 table - clearing or changing a field in this table 'solved' their problem because the paid item stopped showing up on the HATB report.

Sorry but in my opinion this was not really solved.

We have the same issue and I am trying to get to the bottom of this so anyone with intimate knowledge of why a fully paid historical item would show up on the HATB report - what effect does the MC020104 table have on items that appear on the report ie some flag etc that didn't get reset?. It certainly appears to be related to the gain/loss on the MC020104 table but can anyone explain how or why?

I believe there may be some bug with the report where it includes Recognized gain/loss amounts that it should not - but it doesn't happen for every transaction so not easy to replicate. After many weeks with GP support I have yet to get an answer on this - so I am throwing down the challenge to any GP Guru out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back