Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RIP: Steven R. Covey, Author of '7 Habits of Highly Effective People', dies at age 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaMufasa

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
Author and Organizational Behaviorist, Stephen R. Covey, passed away this morning (July 16) from issues incident to a bicycling accident.

When it comes to "Making an Impression", he was an original and an exemplary person.

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
“People may forget what you say, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

My wife's not too happy with how he died. I ride my bike to work most days and she doesn't like it. I have to remind her that he was going down a steep hill when he lost control. Still a sad event. First, Ray Bradbury, then Andy Griffith, Ernest Borgnine, now Mr. Covey.

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

@2ffat, I doubt she'll be over the moon with the news of Bardley Wiggins, and Shane Sutton (TeamGB cycling coach) involved in seperate accidents last night/this morning, and they know what they're doing ;-)

Paul
------------------------------------
Spend an hour a week on CPAN, helps cure all known programming ailments ;-)

I didn't realize that he had passed.

The 7 habits were life-changing for me; in fact, I have them printed out and hanging above my desk at work.

Just my 2¢

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back