Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ringdown, B-Line, Hotline on Definity

Status
Not open for further replies.

danjenkins

Programmer
Sep 2, 2003
US
Is it possible to install a single line ext. to ringdown to the console? A customer is temp relocating a console due to constuction, and wants to put a phone outside the coded door. Other option is if coursae for the single line user to go off hok and dial "o". I was just wondering if a ringdown was possible.
Dan J.

Yes, you place the console local or zero as a destination in an abreviated dial list then set up a 2500 station, on Pg 3, enter the abbreviated dial list entry (I would put it in the personal abreviated dial list for that extension). Enter the list number under the Hot line dest AD and the bin number under the dial code & your done. If you don't understand this send me an email to paul.beddows@telus.com & I'll send you a couple of excel sheets with an example.

Paul Beddows
Avaya Implementation
Telus
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail via

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back