Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ringback tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchdovr

Technical User
Oct 6, 2010
US
cisco uCM 7.0
I have a UCCX que set up but when you dial the "trigger" instead of getting a "ringback" you hear our MOH.
I have uploaded a "ring" tone to our MOH audio source files and changed the CTI route point/trigger for the network hold to this "ring" tone but i still get the MOH recording not the "ring"
Any help would be greatly appreaciated :)

Make your ring tone a prompt. Then instead of placing the call on hold in the script, make it play the interrruptable ringtone prompt.

Maybe I don,t under stand :(
Can you give me an example of where in the script i need to add the prompt to?
I tried to upload the script but could not do it :(
I am tring to get the ring back tone before you reach the que.
example is , when you dial the number/trigger, say from your cell phone, normaly you would hear the line ring until someone anwsered it.
My problem is instead of hearing a the line ring, on your cell, you hear MOH until someone anwsers the phone.

I know that the trigger number in UCM forwards a caller to the UCCX Que, when this happens the system puts you on "network hold".

RESOLVED :)
The field i was looking for is located in UCCX
Subsystems....Cisco Unified CM Telephony
pick a group under the "ID" heading
select more
in the "network hold audio source" field select you audio recording you want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back